Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013 - Back in School

October 14, 2013

Bella made it through her first full day of school in 2 weeks. She is dealing with some knee pain that makes it hard to walk and made it hard for her to get through the day. Not sure what caused that but we're treating it with advil and ice. Hope she gets back to near 100% soon! She closer to where she was before this little hospital stay.
We head to Dallas Wednesday for an appointment Thursday for the first of 3 neurology consults. I have a sinking feeling I'm not going to like what I hear Thursday so I have lined up a 2nd and 3rd opinion. What Bella is fighting is rare and even rarer in children. A friend shared this link on GBS. I think it explains things a little better than links I've seen before.
http://www.childrenshospital.org/health-topics/conditions/g/guillain-barre-syndrome


Our Lockhart family is doing this amazing thing for us:

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicole, I'm Chloe and I am reaching out to you on behalf of a CIDP organisation. Currently they are looking for children with CIDP to understand their problem and feedbacks to create a better support program holistically. Would you be kind enough to send me you email and phone number at chloe.nguyen@guidepoint.com so i can further discuss this. This will be a 45-60' phone discussion and the usual payment ijs 250-350 USD/hr.

    ReplyDelete