Monday, July 1, 2013

May 11, 2013 - Day 35

May 11, 2013 - Day 35

1:52 PM:
Faith made me cry today. Well, not really but she walked in the bedroom (guest room at my parents' house), saw me sitting on the floor surrounded by piles of dirty laundry and staring into space. It was the question "Mom, are you okay?" That set me off. Sorting laundry and not having Bella's clothes in the mix just kills me. I miss my life as it was.

9:29 PM (from Brian):
Bella has the laptop so this will be short. Today was good mostly because of visitors. Her therapies were good, however, her foot was full of pain from yesterday. She drew, did puzzles, and played with putty for OT. Her PT consisted mostly of core work staying off of her foot. She amazed the weekend therapists by her creativity making up new activities and exercises. The biggest accomplishment was her completely bathing herself. But the highlights were her best friend Avery visiting and then our good friends the strattons brought her Olive Garden for dinner. She is in very good spirits today. 
Bella drawing the waterfall in the healing garden earlier today. She says she's got her artist skills back 

Reunited with best friend Avery!




No comments:

Post a Comment