Tuesday, July 2, 2013

May 27, 2013 - Moving Day Eve

May 27, 2013 - Day 51

Another MONTH has almost come and gone. Can't imagine what else could go wrong. I might feel defeated and I might hang my head. I might be barely breathing but I'm not dead. Tomorrow's another day and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain....
Well, not tomorrow because it's moving day. I hate moving with an intense passion. HATE IT! I mean, I lived in the same house from the age of 4 until I graduated high school - and my parents stayed there until I was 23. I like stability. However, being the wife of a coach, moving comes with the territory. As much as I dislike moving and as much as I will miss this house and community, I do not mind so much the packing and disassembling this time. At least I have control over this. There's a problem to be solved and by working hard (and getting help) I can fix it. With Bella, I have no control and that kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment