Tuesday, July 2, 2013

May 22, 2013 - Day 46

May 22, 2013 - Day 46

Friends, please pray a little extra (more than you already are) for Bella. We are so scared. She just doesn't seem to be getting better anymore. Every complaint is so scary and she's choked on water several times today. I don't think we can take another hospital visit. I really think I will break if we have to go back. I don't know what else they could possibly do to treat her! We are praying that her symptoms are caused by allergies or some other normal illness and not because of the GBS.
We're trying to get in with a neurologist in Austin.
Oh and we have figured out that Bella most likely contracted this disease from the flu vaccine. Be careful what you let them shoot you up with. I can guarantee you that no one in my family will ever get the flu vaccine again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment